Clinical Trials & Research
The links below provide additional research and clinical trials information about CyberKnife and stereotactic radiosurgery.
New Jersey CyberKnife Open Clinical Trials
To view abstracts of clinical research papers co-authored by our physicians, click the buttons below.
- Radical Radiosurgery
- SBRT for early-stage non-small cell lung cancer: clinical outcomes from a National Patient Registry (Co-Author: Dr. D’Ambrosio)
- Lung Metastases
- Stage 1 Lung Cancer
- Positron Emission Tomography
- Stage 1 Lung:
- Stereotactic Radiotherapy for High-Risk Prostate Carcinoma
- Results of Phase II Clinical Trial
- Rationale & Technical Feasibility
- SBRT using CyberKnife
- SBRT for Intermediate-risk Patients
- SBRT for Low and Intermediate-risk Patients
Click on the links below to download a brief case study for each of the treatment areas listed.
- Primary Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Right Lung Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Low-Risk Organ-Confined Prostate Cancer
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Left Upper Lung
- Non-Invasive Stereotactic Radiosurgical Treatment of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Metachromous Stage 1 Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma
- Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
- Perineal Relapse of Prostate Carcinoma
- Recurrent Rectal Carcinoma
- Recurrent Ovarian Carcinoma
- T6 Spinal Solitary Breast Metastasis
- Spinal Arteriovenous Malformation
- Para-Aortic Lymph Node Metastasis
- C5 Malignant Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumor
- Flexibility of Prostate Treatment Planning & Delivery for CK Radiosurgery
- Synchronous Bilateral Stage 1A Non-Small Cell Carcinoma
- CyberKnife Monotherapy for Low Risk Prostate Cancer
You can also click here to view clinical info and case studies from Accuray (the CyberKnife manufacturer) in a new browser window.
Talk to a team members
Our physicians and team are on call to help evaluate the best options for you! Contact us today!